Thursday, April 17, 2008

Mail

This is a letter I received from TD Bank the other day:


Thanks for the card, Meryl. I did have a terrific day and your support for my exams really helped. Really though, I actually resent this because I don't like when bank-tellers try to act friendly and ask semi-personal questions each time I come in for a visit. My business with you is just that, business... nothing more. So Meryl, thanks, but no thanks.


Here's a letter I did not need to receive during exam time:


I found out about this the day before my statistics exam. Trying to learn standard deviation and UCL & LCL calculations became next to impossible with this letter looming over me. Fortunately, after my group members and I explained ourselves, the matter was resolved and we were off the hook.

Exams have been written, and the school year has come to an end for another four months. Party.

No comments: