Saturday, March 1, 2008

march + match day #7

Good-bye, Dwight.


Hello Jim!


Welcome to March 2008.
9 days until Daylight Savings.
20 days until Spring.
97 days until EURO 2008.

February was a lousy month, good thing it's the shortest, too.
I finally received a few things in the mail which I purchased 4-5 months ago:


I've been reading an article or two of the Town of Hardcore book everyday, but I'd really like to read more of it, if time permitted. It's been a busy and sleepless week so far, and next week will be even busier as I have a monster-exam and an equally monstrous report of the same course to be written by the end of the week. I just gave the Pissed Jeans Shallow LP a spin. I wished it arrived a few months before cuz I kinda don't care to listen to it anymore.

TD bank now offers free student accounts, so yesterday, a bank guy offered to set-up a long-overdue savings account for me. Now I just need some real income. LOL.


Onto Inter Bo De FC,



We started this game on the right foot, and we dominated possession for the entire first half. In the first five minutes, I almost sank a header that Justin had crossed in from a corner-kick. We held them to scoreless game, but alas, our lack of fitness showed, and Los Ninos took full advantage. They beat us by a score of 3-0. Everyone was really disappointed with the result, and we couldn't believe that our flow completely fell apart.





Here's a short video Justin recorded:


Next week we meet McLovin, whom I already swore that we would not lose to at the beginning of our season, just because of the name. Well, their record hasn't been the greatest, so maybe it'll finally be our time to shine.
Prediction: Inter Bo De 3-2 McLovin


And lastly, to the remaining 3 weeks of Winter:

Fuck You.

2 comments:

autorock85 said...

Countdown to Euro begins. Daylight savings will be sweet, but that means I'll be getting up at 4:30am for work on Sunday. Tooled.

I'm keeping my intensity up for the Inter/McLovin game. Here's to producing a result from that match!

-Justin

alex said...

about daylight savings, that fucking blows, dude. does viva regularly run at that time anyway?

and if we win this week, there's a cuban cigar in it for us.