I spent the whole day worrying that I lost my iPod Mini at school because I had done a lot of walking around campus. Bummer. I happened to catch a good portion of a documentary entitled King of Kong in Marc's room while he did an intense workout. From what I watched, this movie was excellent.
Anyway, Mike & Justin arrived to the game with time to spare after an hour and forty-five minute drive to Yorkdale. Our whole team was present, but we knew we were probably going to lose this game, so we didn't play too seriously. The game ended 8-2 for Orange County; a little worse than my 4:0 prediction. Marc and I scored the two goals for our side, but we both failed to capitalize on at least a dozen great chances. This team was beatable, but their passing was superb.
I'm not sure what to think of the match against Bush League next week, but I hope Inter Bo De takes it seriously. After the match, Justin, Mike, and I had to race home while the rest of the team went out for beers. Hopefully we can do this next week over pizza!
Anyway, I've decided to start reading Brave New World again. I want to finish it during my reading week. I've got an HTML-based midterm tomorrow morning, so I should be studying that instead of typing this up, but oh well!
Winter has been quite harsh this season, but it always makes for cool photos. Here are some from last night and this morning:
When I returned home, my iPod was on my desk!
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment