David Beckham is set to make this Serie A debut for AC Milan against AS Roma this Sunday. I'm actually pretty excited about this. Although he says he's coming back to LA in March, I think it'll be up in the air when that time comes. Seriously, why would he want to return to such a piece of shit league when he could be playing with a team that is STACKED with superstars? If he's successful in Milan, and for some reason decides to return, the MLS should consider itself extremely lucky to have him. Yeah, yeah... they shelled out big bucks for him, but really, do you think he cares about the money at this point in his career? Whatever he decides, I'm backing it.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Beckham in Milan
David Beckham is set to make this Serie A debut for AC Milan against AS Roma this Sunday. I'm actually pretty excited about this. Although he says he's coming back to LA in March, I think it'll be up in the air when that time comes. Seriously, why would he want to return to such a piece of shit league when he could be playing with a team that is STACKED with superstars? If he's successful in Milan, and for some reason decides to return, the MLS should consider itself extremely lucky to have him. Yeah, yeah... they shelled out big bucks for him, but really, do you think he cares about the money at this point in his career? Whatever he decides, I'm backing it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment