Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Everything's amazing, nobody's happy

WHATS UP.
When I got off the bus going home this evening, it was snowing. what the fuck. Did we completely skip a season this year or what? A few days ago, I overheard some dude at work talking about a possible snowfall before Halloween in Barrie. "LOL" I remarked in my head, but I guess we got hit before they did. This time last year, I remember riding my bike to school. The following photo was taken about 3 weeks ago:



RIP SUMMER/AUTUMN 2008.


Onto other things,
School is pretty time-consuming this semester, but all is well so far. Apart from a second Notice of Academic Misconduct letter I received for a group report (for an act of plagiarism that I had no part in nor will I be penalised for), shit has been going smoothly.

Over the weekend, I went to Wonderland with a group of twenty. We spent about four hours there, and in that time, an hour was wasted lining up and going through a shitty haunted house, the other three were spent hitting the 'coasters. Behemoth was conquered twice and it was well worth waiting an hour for both times. I couldn't even breathe on the first drop. It definitely exceeded expectations:


Halloween is next weekend and I haven't decided what I'll be dressed as nor where I'll be going. I know of a few parties, but I want to hit up the Fucked Up Halloween shows so I can mosh to Iron Age, and pick up rare FU records. At the beginning of the month, I acquired some old FU records I've been looking to get for a while, as well as some new ones.



I'll leave you with a video of Louis CK on the Conan O'Brien show...

2 comments:

Matt Rennick said...

The Artists Formerly Known As Black Thunder is looking sweet - you've done her up nicely.

Anonymous said...

Louis CK is one of the funniest guys ever, I think. have you seen his show Lucky Louis? hilarious! but got canceled cuz it was too shocking or racist for some ppl. if you haven't seen it, watch every episode, there's only like 10 or 12.