Monday, August 25, 2008

getting back on track


The only real thing I'm pretty stoked about in September is My Bloody Valentine playing in Toronto. I recently picked up the Loveless book that 331/3 series put out, and I only really began to appreciate the significance of MBV after reading it. I keep hearing that they have the loudest live show of any band, and that they supply their audience with ear-plugs especially for their mind-numbing wall of sound interlude during You Made Me Realise. I doubt it'll disappoint.

My blog on the other hand has been pretty disappointing. It's been a few months since I've updated this page, and what's pathetic is the only reason I created this blog was to document my summer activities. Unfortunately, Jack broke my camera, and I really didn't give a fuck about making posts without photos. So until that gets fixed, I won't be making many posts, but return shortly!

No comments: