Sunday, December 2, 2007

first snowfall



Okay, so the first major snowfall of the year happened overnight, and I guess as much as I've been dreading the arrival of winter recently, waking up this morning and opening my front door to find everything covered in white was quite welcoming. Although my cat was begging me to let it outside this morning, it changed its mind quickly when I opened the door and a gust of snow blew in it's face. I actually woke up at two different points in the morning today. The first was at 6am to catch the UEFA Euro 2008 draw on TSN. I'd say Poland has a fair group to tackle this summer, beginning with their first match against Germany, followed by host team Austria, and ending it (and hopefully beating) Croatia. It will be a fun month of June, that's for sure. Anyway, right after the draw, I went right to bed, and I woke up to do some intense snow-shovelling outside.

I caught the flick Reign Over Me on Friday night with Shannon and Mike. As a side-note, Shannon woke me from my nap at 9:30pm so I could watch it with her. Mike happened to be taking a nap too, and was forced to come out. As soon as we got to Shannon's house, she passed out on the couch and we were left puzzled as to why we actually left our respective naps. We ended up watching the whole movie while she slept. GOOD ONE, SHANNON!

I've got one more assignment left to complete before I begin exams. It's due tomorrow at noon. I've been really procrastinating on this one, especially since I finished all my other finals with time to spare last week. I need a coffee.

Music I've been listening to as of late:

The Smiths - Singles
Coke Bust - both seven inches
The Weakerthans - Reunion Tour
Nas - Illmatic

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

on a side note again
i woke u up at 930.... and we didnt watch the movie.. er u didnt watch the movie until 12..... i get sleepy sleepy when its past my bedtime.

Anonymous said...

Jindobri Panu.

TAK TAK TAK.

Shingqi.